We are proud to have a team of more than 600 paid staff who made the decision to work with us because they care and want to bring about change.
While you work at The Smith Family you can be guaranteed that you will see change - change that will impact our nation for the better. And your work, however varied, will contribute to this.
We aim to provide a working environment where staff and volunteers have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally. Here you can find out about the latest opportunities available to join our family.
- Collie WA
- Learning Club Coordinator
- Crucial casual role, up to 10 hours including after school hours work
- Monday 22 December 2014
- Perth, WA
- Learning Club Growth and Sustainability Project Manager
- Full time contract, until August 2017
- Wednesday, 24 December 2014
- Clayton View Primary School
- Project Manager Swan Extended School Hub
- A dynamic role offering a full time contract, until 31st March 2016
- Wednesday 24th December 2014