How to apply
To apply for a job at The Smith Family:
- Please present your application by forwarding your cover letter and resume to the contact person as prescribed under 'Contact Details' beside each job description. You can apply by either email or post.
- Your cover letter needs to address the Essential Criteria, as noted on the position description, and inform us of the relevant experience and attributes that you will bring to the role.
- Your resume should include your contact details, employment history and experience, educational qualifications and your nominated referees.
- If you have any questions, or would like to find out more information about the role, look for the contact details under 'Contact details' of the role that interests you on the Current Vacancies page.
- You should also note the closing date for applications on the Current Vacancies page.
It is our default policy, should an applicant be unsuccessful in their original role application, to retain their application details for up to three months in case any future opportunity arises. Should you not wish for us to do this, please let us know.
Criminal record check
TSF is committed to its obligations under child protection legislation. Upon commencement, all TSF employees must declare that they are not a Prohibited Person as defined under the law.
It is also TSF Policy to complete a national Police Record Check and when applicable, Working with Children Check. All offers are subject to satisfactory completion of Prohibited Person Declaration, Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
We look forward to hearing from you.