To participate in Optus Gifted, Smith Family students (under the aged of 18 years) must obtain their parents/carers permission. All Smith Family students must agree:
• Not to transfer or give the Optus SIM to anyone else.
• To pay for any additional usage not classified as standard national calls and text and for any additional data cost incurred over the 10GB inclusion (42-day recharge).
• To pay any cancellation fees if currently in a contract and wanting to change this to participate in Optus Gifted. Note it is not a requirement to cancel your existing plan.
• Optus Gifted SIMs are not for resale or resupply.
• Valid ID is required to activate a prepaid SIM.
• Additional usage (including, but not limited to, calls not classified as standard national calls and text and any additional data) over the plan inclusions will only be available if a recharge or add-on is purchased separately to the Optus Gifted program.
• You are required to pay any cancellation fees if you are currently in a contract and wanting to change this to participate in Optus Gifted.
• Prepaid plans eligible for the Optus Gifted program will be determined by Optus from time to time and communicated to you. If your service is not on the eligible Prepaid plan you will not receive the benefits of the program.
• If you are on the Optus Gifted program you are not eligible for other Optus discounts or offers while you are on the Optus Gifted program.
Back to Optus GiftED page
• You need to alert The Smith Family within a reasonable time (for instance, within 7 days) of any changes to your eligibility, or if you will no longer be using the service.