Help young Australians in need
The Smith Family welcomes applications to volunteer from all people who want to make a difference, regardless of education, background or skill set. We regularly have volunteer opportunities available throughout the country to match a range of interests, skills and availabilities.
Search by state to find out how you can join our volunteer community and give your time or skills to help support young Australians in need. Please note that in most cases, all volunteers must be over 18 years of age.
- The Smith Family Retail Stores - Customer Service Assistant, Visual Merchandiser and Stock Handling Assistant
- Use your skills and make new friends while supporting your community! You could be working with the Store Manager to display our regularly changing stock full of unique pieces, creating a great customer experience or assisting us in sorting through donations received in store.
- 20 stores across NSW and ACT
- One shift per week, ideally for 6 months
- Career Mentor
- Help a young person in need to succeed. Share your firsthand industry knowledge, and insights into how to gain work experience. Connect Students with a wider network of professional contacts. Make a real difference
- Various Locations, ACT
- 2 days per semester, plus additional phone and email contact